4-1 Kashiwabara, Ishioka, Ibaraki, Japan 315-8536 MAP
- Established Ohata Copper and Brass Co., Ltd. in Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
- Changed the name to Nitto Kinzoku Kogyo Co., Ltd. as became a part of the Sumitomo Group
- Plan was drafted to move the entire facility to Ishioka-city, Ibaraki for modernization
- Completely moved into Ishioka-city
- Established Shin Nitto Kinzoku Co., Ltd. as a fully-owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Light Metal Industries, Ltd.
Inherited all business from Nitto Kinzoku Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Transferred all business to SAN-ETSU METALS Co., Ltd.
Established Shin Nitto Office